2016 New Year - New Look!

A belated Happy New Year to you!  Hope your holidays were healthy and fun!  Time to get moving on 2016!

Robyn Warne Designs Website Update

If you've visited my website within the past couple of weeks, you might have noticed some changes.  I've been wanting to update the site for quite awhile, and have finally taken the plunge now that the holiday rush is over.

It's a bit more streamlined than the old site, and optimized for mobile.  It is a work in progress, so if you cannot find a page you might have bookmarked - you can always contact me via email, Facebook or through my Etsy shop!


Baby Ornaments 2015



New Designs & Custom Design Ordering Tips

Last year was a fun one design wise!  I introduced many new stock designs that were well received.  My goal for this year is to get more of those done and available in the shop! 

New Baby Rocking Horse Ornaments 2015

Custom designed ornaments were also in demand.  I had to move my cutoff date up by a month from 9/15 to early August!  I know it's not easy thinking about Christmas gifts in the Spring!  I'm not a shop ahead kind of person myself! ;)  BUT - if you really need to have that special ornament for Christmas this year - then you'll want to get on the list by May or June. 


Texas Helicopter Ornament


Comments